- About Us
- Wellness Services
- Community Programs
- Bistro Elaia
Whether you're looking to host a meeting or a social gathering, the Anschutz Health and Wellness Center offers spaces of varying capacities to fit your needs. The facility hosts several collaborative spaces with breathtaking views of the Colorado skyline. These include:
- Three classrooms for the purpose of wellness-focused education with seating for 16, 22, or 30 person groups
- Wellness lounge for the purpose of entertaining or relaxation
- 20 person executive board room
- Nu Sigma Nu Green Roof for outdoor events up to 220 people
The most unique aspect of the board room and lounge is that they are connected and can be made into one large entertainment space, with the glass wall fully opening onto the green roof.
If you are interested in booking a space, please review and complete the appropriate space request form as outlined below.
- All CU campuses
- Official Anschutz Medical campus affiliates (Children’s Hospital, Clinimmune Labs, Colorado Prevention Center, CU Foundation, Denver Health and Hospital Authority, National Jewish Hospital, University of Colorado Hospital, University Physicians, Inc., and Veteran’s Administration)
- All entities not falling in the above category must use this process.
- External entities are also required to complete UCD's outside agency packet.
Please contact Karen Ledford with questions or completed space request forms.