- Wellness Clinic
- Sports Performance
- Bistro Elaia
Fitness Membership Information
Wellness is a journey. Start here.
Don’t just talk about making positive changes in your life. Now is the time to take control of your own wellness with a new Anschutz Health and Wellness Center fitness club membership. With the latest in fitness equipment, over 75 group exercise classes to choose from and a whole team of trainers, experts and consultants, there’s no better place to start on the path to wellness than the Anschutz Health and Wellness Center. Your goals have a starting line. And that line is here.
Every tool you’ll ever need.
An AHWC fitness membership to provides you with valuable privileges.
- Access to our world-class team of trainers, consultants and fitness professionals
- The latest in equipment innovation and fitness results tracking from Technogym™
- Free and fee-based education on weight management, nutrition services, diabetes prevention and general wellness
- An indoor running track, fitness pool and whirlpool
- Fee-based massage, acupuncture and other wellness services
- Unlimited group exercise classes
- Full-service locker rooms
- Health education and cooking classes
Annual or month-to-month memberships are available. This is the moment your journey to wellness begins. Email us with questions.
Membership Office Hours
Monday - Thursday: 8am - 7pm
Friday: 8am - 6pm
Saturday: 10am - 2pm
Any changes to member accounts, including changing billing information, adding or dropping members from accounts and freeze, must be conducted in person during these business hours.
For more information:
Call 303-724-WELL (9355)
The Anschutz Health and Wellness Building — at 12348 E. Montview Blvd. — is located at the corner of East Montview Boulevard and Racine Street at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus in Aurora.Read More