- Wellness Clinic
- Sports Performance
- Bistro Elaia
Group Exercise Classes
August GEX events:
- 8/18: Passes in Classes Day
- 8/20: 80s Group Ex Dancy Party and Movie Night
- 8/22: Intro to Zumba and POUND
- 8/25: Intro to Barre Conditioning and Yoga
With more than 70 group exercise classes per week, taught by Denver’s most experienced, qualified instructors, the Anschutz Health and Wellness Center has everything you’re looking for in group fitness – all included in your monthly membership! Experience some of the hottest fitness trends, latest moves, and best workouts!
- Barre Conditioning – Classes are free with membership, in a beautiful studio with bamboo wood floors and wall-mounted ballet barres.
- Yoga – Our yoga classes are designed for every level and includes our outdoor rooftop yoga during warm-weather months.
- Zumba® – High energy, captivating music with Latin inspired moves will leave you asking for more!
- Tabata – Short bouts of high intensity effort are followed by a short recovery period. This class is short in length but high in results.
- POUND® – A full body jam session, pound combines light resistance with constant simulated drumming.
- Aqua Fitness – Our 84 degree warm water pool provides the ideal environment for a variety of aqua classes.
- Mat Pilates – We offer a separate mind/body studio to practice in a peaceful and serene environment.
- Indoor Cycling – Enjoy our dedicated, sunlit studio with Technogym bikes and state-of-the-art consoles.
- Parkinson's Wellness Recovery – A fee- and research-based, targeted exercise class designed to address specific Parkinson’s disease impairments.