- About Us
- Wellness Services
- Community Programs
- Bistro Elaia
2012 Fitness and Health Bloggers Conference
In June 2012, the Anschutz Health and Wellness Center proudly hosted the 2012 Fitness & Health Bloggers Conference. As the nation’s premier event for bloggers passionate about healthier living, the three-day conference allowed attendees the rare opportunity to network face-to-face with industry leaders in health-related science and research.
In addition to guest speakers, including members of our Center team, participants also attended breakout sessions, panel discussions, and even participated in exercise classes led by members of our Fitness Center team.
Conference participants have sent us links to their blog posts on the Fitness & Health Bloggers Conference, and we are sharing those with you. If you attended the conference and don’t see your blog spotlighted below, please send us your link via email, Twitter, or Facebook.
Fitness & Health Bloggers Conference
Adventures with Alexandra
Coach Stacy’s Healthy U
Fit on the Rocks
Fun and Fit
- 3 Excuses You Can Use When Mountain Hiking
- Fitness Health Bloggers Conference: Staying Fit While Traveling
- Lose Weight or Maintain Weight Loss?
- Diets Work if You Do
Happy Mother Runner
- Fitness and Health Blogger Conference 2012 Day 1
- Fitness and Health Blogger Conference 2012 Day 2
- Fitness and Health Blogger Conference 2012 Day 3
- Top Ten Takeaways from Fitness and Health Bloggers Conference 2012
- Fitness & Health Bloggers Conference: Photo Recap Days 1 & 2!
- Fitness & Health Bloggers Conference Photo Recap: Part 2
The Lighter Perspective
Miles to Run
Oatmeal in My Bowl
Runner in Denial
Shut Up and Run
- The New (Science-Based) Paradigm for Losing Weight and Keeping it Off
- Recap: The Fitness and Health Blogger’s Conference ’12
Yoga with Lexi
- Interview with Kasey Arena
We want to thank conference organizer Zephyr Adventures for putting together such a fantastic event!