- About Us
- Wellness Services
- Community Programs
- Bistro Elaia
Colorado Weigh information session on Jan. 29
The Anschutz Health and Wellness Center brings you a scientifically proven, results-driven weight management program, Colorado WeighTM. This unique 12-week weight loss program puts into practice the world-renowned research conducted at the University of Colorado Denver.
What does the program offer?
- Individualized nutrition and exercise education
- 12-week curriculum
- Pedometer to monitor physical activity
- Weekly food logs with customized feedback
- Weekly group classes facilitated by a registered dietitian specially trained in weight management
When and where will Colorado Weigh be held?
- Anschutz Health and Wellness Center room 4008
- Feb. 4 – Apr. 29 (no class Feb. 28)
- Every Monday at 5-6 p.m., weigh-ins begin at 4:30 p.m.
How much does Colorado Weigh cost?
- $450 for the 12-week program
- Check with your FSA and HSA administrators for use of these funds
Have more questions about Colorado Weigh?
- Join us for a free 30-minute information session on Tue., Jan. 29 at 5 p.m. in the Anschutz Health and Wellness Center boardroom (room 3008)! Please RSVP to 303-724-9030.
Learn to live a healthier life!
Join us for a free information session.
Tue., Jan. 29 at 5 p.m.
RSVP to 303-724-9030
To register for the program or to RSVP for the free information session, please contact the Wellness Clinic at 303-724-9030.