- Wellness Clinic
- Sports Performance
- Bistro Elaia
Fit, fun and muddy!
Everyone’s running in the mud these days! Do you want to try it? Let us help ensure you’re prepared with our Mud Run Club. This new program is designed to prep you for the unique and varied challenges of a typical mud race. And you’ll be ready just in time for the Warrior Dash on August 17!
How it Works
To ensure our warriors are healthy and motivated, the program includes:
- Small group cross-training and interval runs
- Prescribed runs with distance
- Educational components
Runners will train in a group setting twice per week, but your exercise prescription will be based on your ability.
Participants will be tested on their ability to complete an obstacle course before and after the program.
- 10 group training sessions with Adam Osborn
- 10 sessions (Mondays and Wednesdays at 6-7 p.m. for five weeks)
- Cost: $215 for members, $268 for nonmembers
Class begins July 22!
To sign up, call the front desk at 303-724-WELL (9355).