- Wellness Clinic
- Sports Performance
- Bistro Elaia
Participate in Research
One of the primary pillars of the Anschutz Health and Wellness Center is weihgt management research. The following is a list of current research studies that are seeking research subjects. If you would like to be considered for a study, please use the contact information provided at the end of each description.
We conduct multiple studies in order to provide novel treatment options to the community. We're at the forefront of new developments in the fields of nutrition and obesity. We investigate new medications, supplements, devices and diet and exercise regimes for the treatment of diabetes, obesity, metabolic syndrome and overall health. Joining a study provides you the opportunity for a thorough assessment of your condition, regular follow-up visits and often comprehensive physical and laboratory examinations. Additionally, you may have the opportunity to access new or experimental treatments before they are commercially available.
Many of our studies require a specific body mass index (BMI). Check your BMI»
Studies currently in recruitment
- Sedentary Behavior Research Study
- Physical Activity Adoption Study
- Micro Bouts of Physical Activity Study
- Investigations in Metabolism Study
- Effects of Exercise on Appetite Regulation
- Exercise Timing Study
- The ENDO Trial
- AcT2 Research Study
- Exscel Research Study
- Fat in Muscle Research Study
- Fetal Programming Research Study
- GDM Diet Research Study
- Iron and Diabetes Research Study
- Eating at Night Research Study
- Weekend Recovery Research Study
For information on other clinical research studies, please visit the University of Colorado Clinical Trials website.